Hitler - Fascist Dog Hitler - Fascist Dog

Wunderbar - Awesome

Endlich mal wieder ein Flash von dir - schonmal Pluspunkte ^^ - und endlich mal ein Flash was nicht alle Deutschen als Nazis hinstellt ... war aufm Austausch für 2 Wochen, in Spanien, wo wir (also meine Klasse) sofort als Nazis dargestellt wurden. Wir konnten nirgends in ruhe essen .. immer kamen solche Rufe wie "Heil Hitler" oder "Nazi". Da beruhigt so eine Animation schon ungemein. - Danke Kenzu

Finally an animation from you again - Bonuspoints ^^ - and finaly an animation that says "not all Germans are Nazis".... Me and my class were on an exchange, in spain.
Almost all people in the town denotes us as Nazis .... this was a terrible time... and now such a nice animation ... perfect to calm down. - Thank you Kenzu!

Kenzu responds:

Du haettest sie auch mit Nazis beschimpfen koennen. Immerhin hatten die Franco und seine Faschistische Regierung fuer Jahrzente in Spanien.

Bedanken sollte man sich vorallem bei Deutschen Genossen, die schon in 1940er Jahren wussten, dass es gute Menschen in jedem Land gibt!

Thank you very much! I hope this video cheered you up!

Olympics in Our Family Olympics in Our Family

This is made by 22 persons! - i think ;)

To all:

Location: Beijing, China
Job: animation studio

Located in Beijing, ItCartoon is the brand name of Its XinRan Digital Technology Company. With 22 employees, ItCartoon provides professional multimedia content to numerous commerical clients and visual broadcasters. From 2003 to 2004, ItsCartoon produce

.... its a studio - not 1 person.

itscartoon responds:

yes, we are a 22 people studio, this is a trailer of a animated anime of ours. We have more coming soon.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

The 4th ...

Like the other 3 parts ... AWESOME!!!

I give you a 5/5 and 10/10.
I love this series. I enjoyed every movie.

I thought you can't beat the first episode. But you managed it!

The story goes direktly to the heart.

I LOVE THIS SERIES!

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Awesome!

Yay ^^ A good Clockdayflash.

AND NO SPAM!

This is a great flash. and it absolutly deservs frontpage!
Thank you for saving Clockday!

IHappy Clockday!

I hate clockday spammers - more infos in my News Thing!

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

T´his was Awesome!

I give u a 5/5 and 9/10

Becouse:

The grafics are funny ^^
The Eldar shot shurikens - in other 40k Movies they shot normal bullets -.-
The movie was funny and not too long.

Bad points:

You forget the Dark Eldar (gay) , Necrons (stinky metal asses), The Empire (human noobs) and the Chaos Space Marines (The best ^^ )

But the movie was awesome: MAKE MORE!

I work on my own 40k movie. - A picture of my Space Marine is in news-thing ^^
If you are interestet in.

OK then bye :)

ps.: MAKE MOOOARRARARRAR
pss.: Excouse my bad english - I am german.

flashbound responds:

I may continue this sort of 'brand' of 40k movies, but I'm soon coming out with another one, on a different style, that will touch more on literal gaming, like a space marine squad calling in to it's commander reporting they are in position and the cover grants a 4+ cover save.

I was born in the US, but all my roots make me german!

Thanatopsis Thanatopsis

cool

cool FbF work and amazingly random! 5/5 and 10/10

excouse my worst english I am german and tired

GloineFiodh responds:

Woah! A new review?! Thanks. Your english is fine, except excuse. Would of been better off not saying anything:). And you lied with 10/10.

Myth of the Ages Myth of the Ages

WOOW

this is amazing! It's like a mirror of humanity. Its incredible! I give U a 5 and 10/10 and I add this to my Fav.

Ps.: You hav e a litle bug with the preeloader. Maybe you put a stop in the frame to fix it.

Pss.: NICE WORK!

Psss.: Excouse if somthing is wrong with the language - I am german ;)

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

YEAH!

PENGUINS RULZ!

Bobert-Rob responds:

They really do, you know.

The Weapon Collab The Weapon Collab

redroy99 steal ...

redroy99 stel his animation from me ... the M4A1 is my work I uplad it for the 50 frames collab .... he only added a stick at the end .... everything els is by me :

link to the proof : http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8 35685/9

everything else is fine .... (normal 9/10 - now: 3/10)

sirtom93 responds:

Hey err. I honestly didnt know about this. Would you consider letting it stay if i co-authored you?

Tom's Tales of Brilliance Tom's Tales of Brilliance